вторник, 12 апреля 2011 г.

My first note in this photo blog.

And so my friend. You can ask me who you are? And I will answer.

My name is Vladimir Nikulin and I’m a stock photographer from Ukraine. Today, my portfolio consists of more than 5,000 photos in various photostock. The list includes such giants of stock as Shutterstock, iStock and Fotolia. I can tell you with sure, I'm glad this cooperation.

My stock career began quite unusual, from a friend's advice You have to try this business! – said she.  At first I reacted to a proposal with skepticism. What I forgot at photostocks? - I asked myself, there are enough talented photographers and my photos will not be much use. Yet, overcoming doubts, I decided to start from Fotolia. This were my photos on this stock.

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий